PRODUCTS:?Mainely Trusses designs, engineers, manufactures and delivers roof and floor trusses to your exact requirements. All of our trusses are designed in house by our team of experienced designers. Using the latest in truss design software we are able to provide you with trusses of all sizes and shapes for your project. Never compromising quality, our trusses offer a unique mix of quality and value. When you purchase a truss from Mainely Trusses, you can be certain that you have purchased a product designed and manufactured with quality and safety in mind. All truss designs are reviewed by a licensed engineer, who is registered in the state the trusses are to be used.
ROOF TRUSSES: Roof trusses can be used on the simplest to the most complex roof designs. On whatever type of project they are used, they have many advantages over other framing methods:
- Roof trusses typically use less lumber than conventionally built roofs. By some estimates, as much as 40% less material.
- Roof trusses offer longer clear spans. This allows greater design flexibility in the placement of interior walls.
- All of our roof trusses are engineered with a substantial safety factor. Traditional conventional framing is typically based more on historical practices and less on engineered designs. A trussed roof is a safer product.
- Roof trusses save labor. Since all trusses come properly labeled and are prefabricated components, jobsite time is substantially reduced.
- Roof trusses reduce jobsite pilferage.
FLOOR TRUSSES: Mainely Trusses floor trusses offer many advantages over conventional framing methods:
- Longer clear spans than conventional framing offering greater flexibility in floor plan layout.
- Longer spans can help eliminate interior beams, posts and footings. Helping reduce the overall floor system cost.
- Open web design allows easier and quicker installation of plumbing, hvac and electrical systems. The ability to use the “inside” of the truss creates a cleaner look to the ceiling below.
- Floor trusses save jobsite labor and decrease floor deck installation time.
- Wide 3 1/2” nailing surface for easy deck application.